Ominous gravestones have appeared across the land.
Treats (and tricks!) await brave adventurers that can defeat the monstrosities guarding them!
Lots of new stuff this year:
- Added ridable magic broom
- Magic brooms are magical vehicles that can be received from investigating ominous gravestones.
- You can ride a broom by using “Ride” action when it’s either in your inventory or on the ground.
- Dismounting from a broom will put it back in your inventory.
- The broom can be enchanted with Wind of Ages or Blessing of the Dark to increase it’s speed.
- As the broom is used it’s quality will slowly decrease until it reaches 10 QL at which point it can no longer be used.
- Added a new journal tier Trick or Treat that awards a set of bat wings and Hollow title
- Bat wings are a decorative items that can be worn in backpack slot
- Added decorative skull candle (and infinite magic version)
- Added 3 types of decorative cauldrons
- Added 3 decorative pumpkin lamps
- Added decorative wooden coffin
- Added witch’s wand – casts illusion on other players (similar to yellow potion)
- Added Jack O Spider creature to gravestone spawns
- Witch hats are now improvable with cloth tailoring
Special thanks to Angie for a many of the new models in this update!