Server Update – 30/06/2017

  • Wooden light (1 handed) spear damage reduced by 20%, speed increased by 25%, parry chance reduced by 70%
  • Metal light (1 handed) spear damage increased by 30%, parry chance reduced by 70%
  • Fixed RoS message in area history. For real this time.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.